Monday, December 1, 2008

Thankful

My best friend, Nicole, made a list of what she is thankful for and challenged her blog readers to do the same. Here's my list...

T - Togetherness. Our family is very close and I am so thankful for that.
H - Hot weather. I live in Texas for a reason, thank you very much!
A - Applebee's. I eat there every Monday night with my two boys and enjoy our time together.
N - Noses...my puppies cute black noses that I love to kiss!
K - Kids...all our kids, nieces, nephews and those who touch our lives everyday.
S - Shelter. We are blessed to have a nice, warm home. Our soft place to fall.
G - Giving. I love the giving spirit of the season and watching in grow in my kids.
I - Ivory's...love to hear my kids play on the piano. It's music to my ears!
V - Voice. We all have a voice in this country of freedom.
I - Imagination. With our imaginations we can do, see, be anything!
N - Nature. In all it's beauty...enough said
G - God...

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Thanks for your list. I have to admit you had some great ideas that I hadn't even thought of.

Nicole kraus said...

How come I didn't know you were a blogger?!!! Oh my gosh....I am so excited! I love this list and need to make one of my own. I am so glad I found your blog! Keep it up girl.