Monday, May 26, 2008

Sad News

Yesterday I received some bad news from my Grandmother. They found a mass on her pancreas. Tuesday they are doing a full body scan to see if she has masses anywhere else. My Grandmother is a survivor of breast cancer so she knows the drill. She has decided with her being 89 she isn't going to fight this and put it in God's hands. I have read up on Pancreatic cancer and know the statistics. All I can do is pray for her and for little or no pain as it progresses. Please keep her in your prayers as well. She has been a very loving constant in my life, an amazing mother figure and I can't imagine my life without her. I'll keep everyone posted as I learn anything.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I am so sad by this news. She was like my grandma at your house growing up. I will keep her in my prayers and you too.