Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Hannah




Today is Hannah's 11th birthday. Let me tell you about this sweet girl. I love her to the ends of the earth and back again. Hannah is Nicole's oldest child and my sweet angel. We started a tradition a couple years ago around her birthday weekend where we get together, stay in a hotel, go out to eat, shop, play...do whatever our hearts desire. This year we are getting together next weekend and we have lots of fun planned. It has been so amazing getting to watch Hannah grow. I remember all her cute antics as a toddler (shake booty, hairplane, hicecream) to her preteenage antics of a different sort these days! Hannah, THANK YOU so much for allowing me to share in your life. I love you so much and I am always proud of you. You are eternally my sweet little angel. Love, your Aunt Stephanie!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: