Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Parenting is highly overrated!

I need a vacation from being a mom. Is that possible to do? If so, please let me know and tell me where I can go! Teenagers are so impossible and those mouths! Ok, ok, I know I had the smartest mouth on the planet at that age. I got my face slapped many times for smarting off and rolling my eyes. I do have great kids but they really don't know everything. They like to think they do, but they don't. Unfortunately they will be 30 before they figure that out. I don't think I can wait that long! And, bad grades only 3 weeks into the year? Dude, if you can't do well the first 3 weeks, you are REALLY going to have it rough 9 weeks, 12 weeks, 18 weeks in. It just gets harder. What about boarding school? Is that a viable option? That way I don't have to go through this stress everyday? I'm just kidding. I could never send them away! I'm just venting and I thank you for allowing me to do it! UGHHHHHHHHHH

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Thanks I can't wait. Do you remember how sassy I was. Paybacks here they come. I hope tomorrow is better.